ISO 45001 and Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace
This no cost networking event will provide the opportunity to learn about ISO 45001 and the link with mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
13 Mar 2020, 08:00
13 Mar 2020, 11:00
Bristol, United Kingdom
Due to the continued development of the Coronavirus within the UK a decision has been taken to postpone this event until later in the year.
If you have already registered for the event, the local team in your area will be in touch with you all individually to update you further.
Alternatively, if you would like to register your interest for the event and be kept informed of the newly rescheduled dates, or you would like to speak to your local sales representative, please email or call the number below.
About this Event
This complementary event will take place on Friday 13 March at the Bristol Marriott Hotel (City Centre). The aim of this event is to discuss ISO 45001 (the standard for occupational health and safety), mental health and wellbeing and the certification services SGS can provide. This event will also provide the opportunity to network with other organisations and consultants, and to speak to your local Sales Executives.
Agenda for the day:
- 8:00am - Arrival and Refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Juice and Welsh Cakes)
- 8:30am - Introduction – Working With Your Local Teamby Giles Davies, SGS United Kingdom Limited
- 8:45am - Managing Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace by Jeff Dowson, SGS United Kingdom Limited
- 9:15am - ISO 45001:2018 and Mental Health and Wellbeing by Jeff Dowson, SGS United Kingdom Limited
- 9:45am - Refreshment break
- 10:00am - ISO 45001:2018 – Implementationby Anthony Matthews, Charmwood Risk Management
- 10:30am - Q&A session/panel discussion
- 11:00am - Event Finishes
We look forward to meeting you at the event. For more information, please contact us on:
t: +44 (0)1276 697 715