Introduction to ISO Certification Event
This no cost networking event will provide the opportunity to learn about ISO certification and the benefits it can bring to your organisation.
25 Mar 2020, 09:30
25 Mar 2020, 12:30
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Due to the continued development of the Coronavirus within the UK a decision has been taken to postpone this event until later in the year.
If you have already registered for the event, the local team in your area will be in touch with you all individually to update you further.
Alternatively, if you would like to register your interest for the event and be kept informed of the newly rescheduled dates, or you would like to speak to your local sales representative, please email or call the number below.
About this Event
This event will take place on Wednesday 25 March at the RTC North in Sunderland. The aim of this event is to discuss ISO certification, the benefits certification can bring your business and the services SGS can provide. This event will also provide the opportunity to network with other organisations and consultants, and to speak to your local Sales Executives.
Agenda for the day:
- 09.30 - 10.00 - Arrive and refreshments (tea, coffee)
- 10.00 - 10.10 - Welcome and short presentation from Supply Chain North East
- 10.10 - 10.30 - Facilitated Session focusing on the below in order to address barriers to achieving certification
- Certifications that attendees are interested in
- Concerns that attendees have
- 10.30 -11.00 - Certification…Why is it important, benefits and why SGS?
- 11.00 - 11.20 - Comfort break
- 11.20 - 11.45 - Why a Management System (using the ISO Principles) is good for your Business (Absolute Quality)
- 11.45 -12.00 - PANEL Questions (SGS, RTC, Absolute Quality)
- 12.00 - Wrap up and next steps
- 12.10 - LUNCH
We look forward to meeting you at the event. For more information, please contact us on:
t: +44 (0)1276 697 715