Introduction to ISO Certification Event
This no cost networking event will provide the opportunity to learn about ISO certification and the benefits it can bring to your organisation.
27 Mar 2020, 11:00
27 Mar 2020, 13:00
Belfast , United Kingdom
Due to the continued development of the Coronavirus within the UK a decision has been taken to postpone this event until later in the year.
If you have already registered for the event, the local team in your area will be in touch with you all individually to update you further.
Alternatively, if you would like to register your interest for the event and be kept informed of the newly rescheduled dates, or you would like to speak to your local sales representative, please email or call the number below.
About this Event
This complementary event will take place on Friday 27 March at the Clayton Hotel, Belfast. The aim of this event is to discuss ISO certification, the benefits certification can bring your business and the services SGS can provide. This event will also provide the opportunity to network with other organisations and consultants, and to speak to your local Sales Executives.
Agenda for the day:
- 12.00pm - Introduction and working in partnership with your local team by Ellen Kane, SGS United Kingdom Limited
- 12.05pm - ISO:9001 – The basic principles, audit process and most common pitfalls by Nigel Williamson, SGS United Kingdom Limited
- 12.25pm - Q&A Session
- 12.30pm - ISO:14001 - The basic principles, audit process and most common pitfalls by Chris Maguire, SGS United Kingdom Limited
- 12.55pm - Q&A Session
- 1.00pm - ISO:45001 – The basic principles, audit process and most common pitfalls by Nigel Williamson, SGS United Kingdom Limited
- 1.25pm - Q&A Session
- 1:30pm - Lunch and networking
- 2:00pm - Event finishes
We look forward to meeting you at the event. For more information, please contact us on:
t: +44 (0)1276 697 715