Visit SGS at Railtex 2019 from 14-16 May at the NEC in Birmingham
SGS is exhibiting at Railtex 2019, the UK’s premier exhibition of railway equipment, systems and services, which will be held at the NEC in Birmingham from 14-16 May.
14 May 2019, 10:00
16 May 2019, 16:00
Birmingham, United Kingdom
SGS United Kingdom Ltd is exhibiting at stand B47 at Railtex 2019, the UK’s premier exhibition of railway equipment, systems and services, which will be held at the NEC in Birmingham from 14-16 May.
Whether you are a rail operator, component manufacturer, rail professional or part of the rail supply chain, you are required to meet a wide range of safety and regulatory standards. SGS offers a range of rail approvals services to support your operations.
Our rail transportation services include:
- Rail certification, inspection, assessment, auditing and testing
- IRIS certification – the benchmark for rail quality management
- Rail industry supplier accreditation (RISAS). SGS is one of only two Certification Bodies in the UK to offer RISAS certification
- Independent compliance (DEBO)
- Technical Specification for Interoperability (TSI) certification – the global benchmark for conformity and integrity. As a Notified Body, SGS can conduct statutory compliance to support authorization to place your trains in service, or to put parts on the market
We look forward to meeting you at the event. For more information or to arrange a meeting, please contact us on:
t: 0121 326 9900
About Railtex 2019
Railtex is the UK’s premier exhibition of railway equipment, systems and services. It creates maximum engagement for visitors by placing thousands of industry professionals together in one place at one time, featuring companies serving all aspects of the infrastructure and rolling stock sectors. Whether you are an established business looking to promote new services or an up and coming organisation looking to make high quality connections, Railtex is the event to showcase your offering.
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 97,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.