Join us on Wednesday 23 January 2019 to learn about the certification services available from SGS and how they can help you remain competitive in today’s industries.
The event will be hosted by SGS and will feature a presentation by James Wiles, Owner and Director at Foam Engineers, the UK’s leading foam converter, who have recently completed their transition to ISO 9001:2015 with SGS. Alongside the transition, their continued growth and expansion can be credited to their hard-working team and their continuing drive for improvement.
The seminar will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn in Luton and it will cover a variety of topics, including a presentation by James Wiles, Owner and Director of Foam Engineers and Ali Al-Zubaidi, Consultant, on their journey to success and how they turned ISO 9001 certification from a dream to a successful reality.
There will also be a presentation from the SGS Regional Manager for Southern England, Allyson Lewis, covering how working with your local SGS team can support your business.
Gary Baker, Business Enhancement Manager for SGS, will give a presentation on the benefits of independent evaluation, followed by a presentation by the SGS product managers for quality and occupational health and safety, Paul Stock and Kate Breslin, discussing how the new generation of management systems can support business growth. Kate’s presentation will also provide an insight into the new ISO 45001 standard and how it can benefit your organisation.
The event will conclude with a networking lunch, which will provide the opportunity for discussions with SGS experts.
- 9am Welcome refreshments
- 9.30am Introduction & Working in partnership with your local team by Allyson Lewis, Regional Manager, Southern England, SGS
- 9.45am How Foam Engineers turned ISO 9001 from a dream in to a successful reality by James Wiles, Owner and Director, Foam Engineers and Ali Al-Zubaidi, Consultant, followed by Q&A session
- 10.30am Refreshment break
- 10.45am Benefits of independent evaluation by Gary Baker, Business Enhancement Manager, SGS
- 11.15am Using the new generation of aligned management systems to support business growth by Paul Stock, Internal Quality Manager, SGS
- 12.00pm The inside story on ISO 45001, the new health & safety management system by Kate Breslin, UK Product Manager, SGS
- 12.45pm Q&A session
- 1.00pm Lunch and networking
- 2.00pm Event finishes
23 Jan 2019, 09:00am
23 Jan 2019, 14:00pm
Hilton Garden Inn, Luton, United Kingdom
To register, please choose ‘Register Now’ at the top of the page.