How management systems certification from SGS can support local businesses in Wales.
Join us on Tuesday 24 July to learn about the certification services available from SGS and how they can help you remain competitive in today’s manufacturing industry.
The event will be hosted by SGS and will feature a presentation by Lea Caddick, Quality Manager at Frog Bikes, a local children’s bicycle manufacturer. Frog Bikes has recently achieved an international presence, supplying their products to more than 500 outlets in the UK and over 40 countries worldwide.
Starts: 9am, Tuesday 24 July
Ends: 2pm, Tuesday 24 July
Location: The Heronston Hotel & Spa, Bridgend
- 9am Welcome refreshments
- 9.15am Introduction by Mark Roberts, Regional Manager - Wales and south-west England
- 9.30am Lea Caddick - Frog Bikes and their journey to success followed by a Q&A session
- 10.15am Refreshment break
- 10.30am Working in partnership with your local team – knowing us, knowing you
- Using the new generation of aligned management systems to support business growth - Paul Stock, ISO 9001 Product Manager
- Inside story on ISO 45001 – the new Health & safety management system - Kate Breslin, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Product Manager
- 12.15pm Q&A session
- 12.45pm Lunch and networking
- 2pm Event finishes
The seminar will be held at the Heronston Hotel & Spa in Bridgend and it will cover a variety of topics, including a presentation by Lea Caddick, Quality Manager at Frog Bikes on their journey to success.
There will also be a presentation from the Regional Manager for Wales and south-west England, Mark Roberts, covering how management systems certification from SGS can support your business.
Finally, there will be a presentation by the Product Managers for quality and occupational health and safety, Paul Stock and Kate Breslin, discussing how the new generation of management systems can support business growth. Their presentation will also provide an insight into ISO 45001 and how it can benefit your organisation.
The event will conclude with a networking lunch, which will provide the opportunity for discussions with SGS experts.
To register, please choose ‘Register Now’ at the top of the page.