Preparing for IATF 16949:2016 and Avoiding the Pitfalls
Learn more about the requirements in preparing for a successful transition to IATF 16949:2016 and how to avoid the pitfalls.
27 Jul 2017, 09:00
27 Jul 2017, 17:00
This webinar offers you in-depth information about the changes to the new IATF standard and the transition process, including the requirements an organisation must meet to achieve a complete and successful transition.
During the session we will follow a walkthrough that will serve as a guide for your organisation to check its level of preparedness for taking the next steps.
Certification and Business Enhancement
Global Product Manager / Automotive Certification Schemes (VETO)
This webinar will be most of the interest to:
- Current and potential clients
- Those currently qualified internal ISO/TS 16949 auditors
- New internal auditors for IATF 16949
- Quality managers
- Quality directors
- Quality systems engineers responsible for implementing and maintaining IATF 16949
- Supplier quality assurance managers, engineers, and consultants, Tier 1 and Tier 2, etc.
- Those currently certified Automotive Tier 1 and Tier 2 that are looking forward to transition to IATF 16949:2016 or new clients seeking first-time certification to IATF 16949:2016
9:00 am London (GMT Time)
10:00am Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam (Europe Time)
4:00 pm Singapore, Kuala Lumpur (Singapore Time)
5:30 pm Darwin (Australia Central Time)
4:00 pm London (GMT Time)
5:00 pm Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam (Europe Time)
8:00 am San Francisco (Pacific Daylight Time)
12:00 pm Brazil (S. America Eastern Standard Time)
*This webinar will be recorded and made available 48-72 hours after the live event.
For more information, please contact:
Senior Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 201 608 3000