Join SGS and discover an excellent program with world renowned experts in human pharmacology presenting a wide range of highly topical issues.
18 May 2017, 08:30
19 May 2017, 04:00
London, United Kingdom
EUFEMED 2017 offers an excellent program of world renowned experts in human pharmacology presenting on a wide range of highly topical issues.
The theme of this two-day conference is Exploratory medicines development: innovation and risk management, with an emphasis on interactive and inter-disciplinary discussions. The event will cover topics including:
- Managing risks in early phase clinical trials
- Scientific tools in early development of medicines to mitigate risk
- Examples of innovation and risk management
- Assessment and mitigation of risk in modern development strategies for pediatrics
- Assessment and mitigation of risk in trials with biological
For further information, please contact:
Business Development Manager – Clinical Research
Generaal De Wittelaan 19A Bus 5
2800 Mechelen, Belgium
m: +44 (0) 7554 403 427