Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) compliance seminar Midlands
This seminar will provide an understanding of ESOS and the routes to compliance.
18 Nov 2014, 09:00
18 Nov 2014, 18:00
ESOS is being established in response to Article 8 (4) of the Energy Efficiency Directive.
The scheme is estimated to lead to £1.6bn net benefits to the UK, with the majority of these being directly felt by businesses as a result of energy savings (Guide to ESOS, version 1, June 2014).
The ESOS Compliance Seminar will be held in Birmingham on the 18 November 2014.
The objectives of this seminar are:
- Understand ESOS requirements
- Understand each route to compliance, and the advantages and disadvantages of each route
- Further understanding of an ESOS energy audit
- Further understanding of ISO 50001 Energy Management System
- Provides a forum to ask organisation specific ESOS related questions
This seminar is aimed at anyone involved in legal compliance, energy management, facilities management and other related roles.
For further information and to book your place please visit www.sgs.co.uk/esoscompliancetraining