Cyber Essentials – The UK Government Scheme to improve cyber security
A high-profile list of government and industry figures will discuss the scheme, the two tier levels of compliance and the need for businesses to develop cyber resilience
24 Jun 2014, 09:30
24 Jun 2014, 17:00
IT Governance hosts the first event of its kind on the Government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme. The event has a high-profile list of government and industry figures who will be discussing the scheme, the two tier levels of compliance and the need for businesses to develop cyber resilience.
The event take place on the 24 June 2014 at Dexter House, No.2 Royal Mint Court, Tower Hill, London EC3N 4QN.
Our ISO 27001 Global Product Manager Richard Skipsey, will be speaking about the controls in ISO 27001 (the information security management standard) which align with the Cyber Essentials controls and provide detail on some of the new controls in ISO 27001:2013 which could also have an impact.
Other speakers at this exclusive event will include:
- Richard Bach – Assistant Director, Cyber Security, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Dalim Basu – Chair, BCS, North London
- Sarb Sembhi – Chair of the ISACA Government and Regulatory Advocacy Committee, and a member of the ISACA Relations Board
- Alan Calder – Chairman of IT Governance & world leading authority on cyber security
- Tony Drewitt – Head of Consulting, IT Governance Ltd