Gluten Free Certification and Gluten Risk Management
Complimentary 45 minute presentation on Gluten Free Certification and Gluten Risk Management
13 Feb 2014, 09:00
13 Feb 2014, 14:00
Morning Registration Link
Friday, 13 February 2014 9:00 a.m. London (GMT Summer Time)
Afternoon Registration Link
Friday, 13 February 2014 01:00 p.m. London (GMT Summer Time)
The objective of this webinar (45-minute presentation / 15-minute Q&A) is to provide an overview of available gluten-free certification schemes and explore the key principles of effective gluten risk management.
- Introduction and key definitions and market data
- Celiac diseases and the gluten-free diet
- Risk assessment in celiac disease and gluten threshold levels
- Consumer choice of gluten-free products and the role of gluten-free certification
- Overview of known gluten-free certification schemes
Evangelia Komitopolulou - SGS Global Technical Manager – Food
Evangelia is an expert food microbiologist with a career that spans food safety technical consultancy, trouble -shooting and contract applied research and development. Evangelia is the author and editor of many food safety-related technical reports and articles.