Managing REACH in 2013
27 Feb 2013, 10:00
27 Feb 2013, 14:00
REACH: Overview, Definitions and Latest Updates
|Course Leader:||Tony Smith|
|Date:||27 February 2013|
|Time:||10.00am – 14.00pm|
The European Regulation of Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) entered into force on 1st June 2007 with a progressive schedule of deadlines.
Use our “Overview, Definitions and Latest Updates” seminar to reinforce the importance and impact of REACH in your company, specifically for importers or distributors of consumer products in the UK.
This course is aimed at technologists, buyers, and quality assurance officers who are responsible for monitoring REACH compliance activities of a broad range of products, including products for home, DIY, toys, childcare, clothing, accessories and E&E products.
This interactive session will discuss REACH responsibilities for your company and look at practical steps for compliance, including management of your supply chain.
- REACH Introductory Overview
- Legal Requirements: Registration
- 2013 Registration deadlines
- Legal Requirements: Substances of Very High Concern
- Update on latest Candidate list changes and new proposals
- Legal Requirements: Restriction, new and proposed changes
- Recent Surveillance activities
- The Authorisation process update.
Registration for this course is £75 clients, others £90 plus VAT which includes refreshments.
TO BOOK OR FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
For more further, please contact:
52-53 The Mall Ealing,
London W5 3TA
t: +44 0 203 008 7874
f: 0203 008 7870
All SGS courses are subject to SGS United Kingdom Ltd General Conditions of Service