Training Services Resilient Leadership Training Course
Resilient Leadership training course from SGS – learn how to develop emotional resilience within yourself and your team.
This one-day, interactive course will give you a greater understanding of the nature of resilience and how you can further develop it within yourself and your team. At the beginning of the day, you will reflect on your own emotional resilience. During the latter part of the day, you will examine what resilient leadership looks like and what behaviours and attitudes are needed to facilitate team resilience.
Why choose the Resilient Leadership training course from SGS?
This course will enable you to understand the impact of emotional resilience on productivity and the relationship between pressure, performance, engagement and resilience. You will obtain:
- An understanding of the nature of resilience and its components
- Practical tools and techniques to further develop your own resilience
- An understanding of the factors that characterise a resilient team
- Insight into the leadership behaviours and attitudes necessary to create a resilient team culture
You will take away a variety of tools and techniques that will benefit you and your team members.
This course covers a wide range of topics, such as:
- The relationship between pressure and performance
- Tools and techniques for building emotional resilience
- Using resilience when under pressure
- The benefits of a resilient team
- Leadership behaviours and attitudes regarding workplace pressures
- Creating a resilient team culture
Trusted training from a world leader
As the world leader in professional training, we offer unrivalled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our mental health and wellbeing training courses are taught by consultants who excel in specialist fields, including wellbeing, nutrition and mental health.
To find out more about our Resilient Leadership training course, contact us today.