Training Services Managing Mental Health in the Workplace Training Course
Managing Mental Health in the Workplace training course from SGS – ensure that employees with mental health problems get the support they need.
Managing employee wellbeing in the workplace is a crucial skill for line managers. They create the team environment, which has an impact on how comfortable employees feel talking about mental health issues and the extent to which they will go to seek help. Early recognition, good management and knowing what practical steps to take can help to ensure that employees get the support they need and minimise negative impacts on the business.
This one-day course will provide line managers with the tools to identify and provide support for colleagues who may be experiencing mental health problems.
Why choose the Managing Mental Health in the Workplace training course from SGS?
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of mental health conditions on the workplace
- Identify the signs and symptoms that indicate a colleague may be experiencing a mental health problem
- Hold supportive conversations and signpost colleagues to appropriate support
- Use adjustments to maintain a colleague in the workplace or facilitate a return to work
- Understand how to get the right support from Occupational Health
The course covers:
- The impact of reduced mental health
- Spotting the early warning signs
- Facilitating a return to work
- Getting the best advice from Occupational Health
It will include a practical application within your organisation’s own work settings.
Who should take this course?
This course is aimed at line managers from every sector.
Trusted training from a world leader
As the world leader in professional training, we offer unrivalled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our mental health and wellbeing training courses are taught by consultants who excel in specialist fields, including wellbeing, nutrition and mental health.
To find out more about our Managing Mental Health in the Workplace training course, contact us today.