Training Services Professional Project Management Training
This training has been designed to equip you with the skills needed for today’s diverse and demanding requirements in modern project management.
Successful project management today involves increased demand for quality, delivery on time, strict adherence to budget and required regulatory controls. We help you understand and gain practical experience of how to manage each stage of a project’s lifestyle to achieve these goals.
The training is equivalent to a combined accreditation at Project Management Professional (PMP®) level and we cover topics such as:
- Introduction: The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®)
- Project Management Model
- Major Elements of A Project Charter
- The Project Management Plan
- Project Variance Analysis
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Procurement Management
- The 5 Roles in Effective Teamwork
- Crisis Management
- Project Audit Format
- Cast Study & Group Discussion
The training comprises lecture and workshop exercises.
Contact SGS today to learn more about SGS Professional Project Management Training.