Training Services Executive Leadership Training
Executive leadership training from SGS – enabling individuals to improve strategic thinking and adapt their leadership skills to drive businesses forward.
Devised for directors and vice presidents our Executive Leadership Programme (ELP) aims to enhance strategic thinking, build commitment to corporate vision and values, adapting leadership styles to lead in times of austerity and significant change, making informed and prosperous decisions.
Why choose ELP training from SGS?
This flexible programme is made up of six one day master classes on visioning and values, strategy and strategic thinking, politics, negotiating, influencing and persuading, emotional intelligence, business continuity, corporate risk and decision making.
By the end of this Programme, participants will be able to:
- Negotiate, influence and secure stakeholder buy in to corporate vision and values
- Develop and implement a corporate strategy to achieve the organisation’s goals
- Lead the organisation through times of fluctuation and adversity, applying effective leadership styles and using emotional intelligence
- Secure budgets for the organisation, evaluating the viability, costs, benefits and risks associated with capital projects
- Employ effective business continuity strategies, making informed judgements for major corporate decisions
Participants enrolled on the ELP complete two 2,000 word reflective reviews; one identifying the process and effectiveness of two major decisions reflecting on their own practice employing appropriate decision making strategies. The second reflective review is focussed on personal leadership and management performance, analysing and reflecting on feedback, using this to identify strengths and develop an action plan to address developmental areas.
Completion of this programme can result in a level 7 qualification in executive management accredited with the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
To learn more about our training services contact SGS today.