Training Services Energy Institute Level 2 – Energy Management Professional – Qualification
A comprehensive online course, providing professional energy management knowledge.
Energy management is an essential part of reducing your organisation’s carbon emissions and improving efficiency and cost reduction. In partnership with the Energy Institute – the professional body for the energy industry and the only body granting the Chartered Energy Manager title – we now offer professional training and qualifications in energy management. The Energy Institute Level 2:Energy Management Professional qualification is a 15-module (200 hour) online course providing all the knowledge and skills required of a professional energy manager.
Why choose this qualification?
This course provides you with:
- All the knowledge and skills needed for a professional energy management role
- A comprehensive overview of the essential technical theory of energy use
- In-depth understanding of the managerial and commercial aspects of an energy management role
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at:
- Professionals with at least two years’ relevant experience in energy management or a related area, such as facilities management, energy engineering, sustainability etc.
- Those who have successfully completed the Energy Institute Level 1: Certificate in Energy Management Essentials course and are looking to deepen their knowledge in preparation for pursuing an upper-level qualification
The requirements are as follows:
- A minimum of two years’ relevant experience or successful completion of the Energy Institute Level 1 course
- GCSE English and AS/A Level Maths and Science or equivalent by qualification or experience, and some experience in using Microsoft Excel
Why take Energy Institute training?
The Energy Institute is committed to providing professionals with all the resources they need to achieve the highest level of competence in energy management. Completing Energy Institute training and achieving qualifications through the SGS Academy allows professionals to:
- Develop knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate experience to employers, clients and peers
- Improve employability, confidence and performance
Those undertaking Energy Institute training also benefit from a host of additional professional development resources at their disposal, from networking opportunities and events to free online CPD articles and knowledge resources.
Contact us today to find out how Energy Institute training with SGS Academy can support your business, or download the brochure to find out more.