Training Services Environmental Legislation and Compliance Training
Environmental Legislation and Compliance Training from SGS - a practical approach to legislative compliance.
This training course takes a practical approach to legislative compliance and how it can be managed within an environmental management system. This one day course covers:
- Environmental legislation
- The application of legal requirements
- Assessing legal compliance
- Maintaining a legal register
Why choose Environmental Legislation and Compliance training from SGS?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principal requirements of UK and EU environmental legislation
- Outline the implications for organisations seeking to comply with legislation
- Increase awareness of the key concepts of Law, including strict and personal liability
- Develop a practical understanding of the requirements of ISO 14001 in relation to identifying and complying with relevant legislation
Environmental Compliance Training from SGS, a global leader
All our trainers are experts in their field and have hands-on, practical experience in their areas of expertise - often gained within SGS itself.
As a global leader in training services, we offer you unparalleled experience, resources and qualified/certified instructors to help deliver the training you need. Our blended learning experiences and accelerated learning techniques help you to achieve your training goals either for individuals or your workforce as a whole.
Contact us today to find out how training from SGS can support your business.