Training Services Energy Institute Level 3 – Advanced Energy Manager – Qualification
A comprehensive 12-day course, providing you with a technical overview of energy management.
To reduce your organisation’s carbon emissions and improve efficiency and save money, effective energy management is critical. In partnership with the Energy Institute – the professional body for the energy industry and the only body granting the Chartered Energy Manager title – we now offer professional training and qualifications in energy management. The Energy Institute Level 3 – Advanced Energy Manager – Certification is 12-day course, providing a comprehensive technical overview of energy management.
Why choose this qualification?
This course will teach you how to:
- Effectively develop energy saving projects
- Illustrate return on investment to management
- Evaluate and monitor financial savings
- Understand and use a rounded set of energy management technologies and principles
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at:
- Professionals with at least three years’ energy management experience, who are responsible for managing energy within their job function and who are tasked with improving energy efficiency and reducing energy costs
- Those looking to fill in any gaps in their knowledge in preparation for applying for Chartered Energy Manager status
The requirements are as follows:
- A minimum of four years’ relevant experience
- Working experience in a manager-level role
- A relevant engineering or science degree or successful completion of the Energy Institute Level 2 course
Why take Energy Institute training?
The Energy Institute is committed to providing professionals with all the resources they need to achieve the highest level of competence in energy management. Completing Energy Institute training and achieving qualifications through the SGS Academy allows professionals to:
- Develop knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate experience to employers, clients and peers
- Improve employability, confidence and performance
Those undertaking Energy Institute training also benefit from a host of additional professional development resources at their disposal, from networking opportunities and events to free online CPD articles and knowledge resources.
Contact us today to find out how Energy Institute training with SGS Academy can support your business, or download the brochure to find out more.