Public Sector ISO 55001 Certification and Training
ISO 55001 certification and training services from SGS – continually improve your asset management system and demonstrate its ability to meet stakeholder requirements and expectations.
Customers, shareholders and regulators all have different requirements and priorities. Meeting all their needs can be a challenge, which is why you need to ensure – and demonstrate – that your asset management system can meet all their expectations. That’s where our ISO 55001 training and certification services can help.
Why choose ISO 55001 asset management certification and training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Acquire ISO 55001 certification
- Understand the concepts, practices and application of ISO 55001 with our one- and two-day asset management training courses
- Develop and improve the performance of your asset management system
- Implement a ISO 55001 audit
- Demonstrate that your organisation manages its assets in a sustainable way
- Confirm that your organisation follows recognised asset management principles
- Improve the performance of assets and optimise your return on investments
- Prove regulatory compliance
- Implement an asset management system to ISO 55001 requirements
ISO 55001 training and certification from a world-leading provider
As the global leader in certification and training services, we offer you unrivalled experience and expertise in ISO 55001 asset management system requirements. Our services include:
- ISO 55001 certification
- ISO 55001 training
- ISO 55001 audits
- ISO 55001 gap analysis
To find out more about our ISO 55001 certification and training services, contact us today.