Public Sector Saudi Arabia – SFDA Certificate of Conformity
Comply with Saudi Food & Drug Authority (SFDA) technical regulations and GSO/SASO standards with a certificate of conformity from SGS.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia requires that all consignments of cosmetics and food products exported to the country comply with Saudi Food & Drug Authority (SFDA) Technical Regulations and GSO/SASO standards.
As an SFDA approved Certification Body, we can issue a certificate of conformity before the shipment of goods to confirm compliance and ensure clearance of your consignments at Saudi ports and borders.
Why choose SFDA certificate of conformity services from SGS?
We can help you:
- Ensure compliance with SFDA technical regulations and GSO/SASO standards
- Acquire your SFDA certificate of conformity
- Ensure smooth and quick clearance of your consignments at Saudi customs
The scope of certification includes:
- Technical evaluation of the documents
- Physical inspection and sampling
- Testing and analysis in accredited laboratories (per consignment)
- Checking conformity with regulations and overall assessment of conformity to the required standards
- Label review based on SFDA requirements
- Container loading supervision followed by container sealing
- Certificate issuance
Trusted certification from an SFDA approved Certification Body
We have been assisting SFDA with its cosmetic certification program for several years. As a reliable partner, SFDA has chosen SGS as an approved Certification Body for this program.
We provide extensive expertise and experience, managing conformity assessment programs around the world. As a result, we offer you efficient, comprehensive and tailored solutions to ensure your shipments meet all applicable requirements.
To discuss your SFDA certificate of conformity requirements, contact us today.
Simplify the process for your exports.