Analysis of Naphthenic Acids and ARNs
Analysis of naphthenic acids and high molecular weight naphthenic (ARN) acids from SGS - identify naphthenic and carboxylic acids in crudes and produced water.
The formation of different types of naphthenate deposits and carboxylate scales during your oil production operations presents you with a considerable flow assurance problem. We offer you accurate analysis of naphthenic acids, carboxylic and ARN acids in crude oils, extracts of crude oils and produced waters.
Why choose analysis of naphthenic acids and ARNs from SGS?
We can help you:
- Identify naphthenic and carboxylic acids in crude oils
- Determine naphthenic and carboxylic acids in produced water
- Confirm the presence of ARNs in crudes
- Estimate the types and approximate carbon number range of acid species present in each sample
Trusted analysis of naphthenic acids and ARNs from a world leader
As a world-leading provider of naphthenic acids and ARNs analysis, we offer you unrivalled experience, along with the technical and regulatory expertise, and unique global network you need.
Our range of tests includes:
- Analysis of naphthenic and carboxylic acids in crudes
- Analysis of naphthenic and carboxylic acids in produced water
- Analysis of ARNs in crudes
To discuss how our naphthenic acids and ARNs analysis can provide the results you need, contact us today.