Coating Inspection and Failure Analysis
Coating inspection and failure analysis from SGS – ensure your coating work is protecting your assets and prevent future coating failures.
Whether your assets include the management of construction sites, factories, laboratories, shipyards or power plants, you need to be certain that your coating work is protecting your facility. Coatings failures mean expensive repair costs and lengthy downtime. Our coating inspection and failure analysis helps ensure the continued protection of your facility.
Why use coating inspection and failure analysis from SGS?
To ensure that coating work is fully protecting your facility, we provide comprehensive inspection of coating work, concrete renovation, insulation and plastering. Plus, our failure analysis offers you careful investigation of the causes of any failures to help you prevent future occurrences.
Our coating inspection and failure analysis helps you to:
- Assess coatings on ferrous-steel, stainless steel, aluminium, concrete, brick or plastic for conformity, compatibility and performance
- Avoid expensive repair costs and downtime due to coating failures such as concrete decay, corrosion and loosening adhesive coats
- Determine the causes of coating failures and prevent similar occurrences in the future
A leading provider in coating inspection and failure analysis
As the world’s leading coating inspection and failure analysis provider, we are the first choice for a broad range of clients across all industries, all over the world. We offer you state-of-the-art technology, techniques and equipment along with highly qualified technicians to bring you unrivalled expertise in the assessment of coatings. Plus, we work closely with coating manufacturers, providing quality control inspections to increase the quality of coating work.
Our coating inspection and failure analysis services include:
- Damage assessment and expertise
- Determination of surface roughness
- Technical specifications
- General technical assistance
- Granulometric research
- Loss assessment and repair advice
- Periodic quality controls
- Periodic technical inspections
- Technical coating laboratory services
- Technical coating research
- Testing for conformity, compatibility and performance
- Testing of coat thickness, hardness, adhesion, gloss and colour
- Training for coating supervisors
Contact us today to find out how our coating inspection and failure analysis can ensure your coating work is protecting your facility and prevent future failures.