SGS Academy Develops Digital Portfolio For Modern Workforce
In line with new technologies and market demand, SGS Academy has developed a wide range of digital courses to meet the training needs of today’s workforce.
Today’s workers are faced with rapidly advancing technology and fast-changing regulations. 75% of workers report feeling stressed and overwhelmed, with too many demands. Distractions have reduced the time available for training and development to just 1% of a typical work week. By simplifying access to training and increasing student flexibility, digital learning has become the go to training methodology for most of the modern workforce.
Our wide variety of digital courses are designed to meet the needs of today’s workforce, enabling employees to enhance their skills and stay up to date with industry requirements. They provide employers with full visibility of learner engagement. Our portfolio covers a wide range of topics, including management systems, occupational health and safety, food safety, quality, energy, medical devices and human rights.
Management Systems digital courses
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Introduction
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Introduction
- ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management Systems Introduction
- IATF 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management Systems Introduction
- ISO 45001:20018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Implementation
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Integrated Management Systems
- ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems Introduction
- ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System Internal Auditor
Occupational Health and Safety digital courses
- Work Permit Systems
- Confined Spaces
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Hazardous Chemical Substances
- Incident Investigation
- Personal Protective Equipment and Ergonomics
- Root Cause Analysis
- Safety Leadership for Supervisors and Safety Officers
- The Role of ILO in Health and Safety
Food Safety digital courses
- FSSC 22000 v5 Food Safety Systems Certification Introduction
- FSSC 22000 v5 Food Safety Systems Certification Internal Auditor
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Introduction
Medical Devices digital courses
- Introduction to the EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- Introduction to the EU In Vitro Diagnostics Medical Device Regulation (IVDR)
Human Rights digital course
- Human Rights Awareness
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems Implementation
- Risk Based Thinking
- Social Systems
- CQI/IRCA ISO 9001 Quality Management System Blended
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Implementation
Our courses can be booked online through our global learning management system, available in over 28 countries. Learners have 365 day to complete their courses successfully, and can track their performance and download completion certificates. In addition, learners and employers can access learning history reports.
About SGS Academy
A global leader in professional training, SGS Academy has unrivaled expertise in professional development training. Our courses enable learners to gain the skills and knowledge they need to stay up to date with industry regulations and best practice and to advance in their careers. Businesses can rely on SGS Academy to help them to develop and retain talent, reduce risk, enhance quality and efficiency and become more sustainable.
For more information, please contact:
SGS Academy Team
t: +44 (0) 1276 697 777
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.