ISO 22000 is a FSMS standard that can be applied to any organisation working along the food value chain. Launched on June 19, 2018 by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) updating the 2005 version. As a result, SGS Academy has developed a number of courses, from Introduction to Lead Auditor, aligned with Annex SL High Level Structure and which can be delivered as CQI/IRCA accredited, FSSC approved or SGS Approved across different countries and languages.
Our portfolio covers:
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems – Introduction Training Course
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems – Auditor Transition Training Course
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems – Internal Auditor Training Courses
- ISO/FSSC 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems – Lead Auditor Training Course
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems – Implementation Training Course
For further information, please contact:
SGS Academy Team
Certification and Business Enhancement
t: +44 (0) 1276 697 777
ABOUT SGS ACADEMY
SGS Academy offers the very best in professional development training and customized learning solutions. Our unrivaled experience and expertise, combined with our unique global reach ensures that you benefit from consistent training and development at every level of your organization – anywhere in the world.
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.