BS10500 certification - the answer to a robust anti-bribery management system
On September 13, 2012 SGS United Kingdom Ltd, the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services, will present an informative seminar at the London Bridge Hotel on how organisations can build a robust anti-bribery management system (ABMS) and have it certified to demonstrate their commitment.
BS10500, the specification for an ABMS, has been developed in response to the UK Bribery Act 2010 and the ever-increasing need to prove corporate integrity.
The specification helps organisations of all sizes, sectors and locations turn legal requirements into practical measures – showing how to put the right controls in place across the business and supply chain. It is highly recommended for those working in industries with a greater exposure to risk, such as construction, engineering, defence, mining and utilities.
Join SGS at this informative seminar and learn how a BS 10500 anti-bribery management system enables stronger confidence, better reputation and more business. As customers and clients are increasingly asking for proof of these measures, this systematic approach enables organisations to identify risks early and prove they have the management system in place to prevent these from occurring.
Topics addressed will include:
- What are the anti-corruption challenges?
- How to implement a compliance policy in accordance with international regulations and BS10500
- The structure of BS10500 and how it interfaces with UK and other legislation
Discover also how a BS10500 management system will help organisations to:
- Stay protected and compliant with legislation
- Ensure suppliers are committed to anti-bribery best practice
- Manage risk across the business up to and including supply chains
- Potentially cut the cost of corporate insurance premiums
- Continually improve and deliver best practice in managing risks
- Maximize cost efficiency, particularly if organisations already have management systems like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 in place.
Attendance at the seminar is free, refreshments will be available, and delegates will have plenty of time to meet representatives from SGS and network with their peers.
Date: September 23, 2012
Location: London Bridge Hotel
Time: 09.00 – 12.00
Speakers: Jean Pierre Mean and Alan Doig
Cost: No charge
For more details please contact;
Business Development Manager
SGS United Kingdom Ltd.
Saunders House, The Mall, London W5 3TA
t: +44 (0)203 008 7860
f: +44 (0)203 008 7870
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world.