UKAS Accreditation for OGC’ Specialist Aberdeen Laboratory
SGS United Kingdom Ltd is pleased to announce that their specialist microbiological testing laboratory in Aberdeen has attained ISO 17025 accreditation following recent assessment by UKAS. The following tests are included in the accreditation scope:
- Determination of the viable aerobic microbial content of fuels and fuel components (IP 385)
- Isolation and enumeration of coliforms and E.coli in water
- Isolation and enumeration of enterococci in water
- Enumeration of heterotrophic bacteria in water by culture method
- Isolation and enumeration of pseudomonas aeruginosa in water
These tests allow the determination of microorganisms in fuels and waters, a key requirement for clients in both the offshore supply industry and wherever shore-based clients need to ensure appropriate microbiological quality.
t: 01224 793 601
Email SGS Oil, Gas & Chemicals Services
The SGS Group is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With 67,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,250 offices and laboratories around the world.