Mining Plant Design and Engineering
Optimise recovery and ensure design efficiencies with SGS’s process plant design and engineering services for mines.
Our technical experts deliver on-time, proven and cost-effective engineering solutions that complement our existing range of metallurgical, commissioning and in-plant services. We focus on combining our metallurgical expertise with our experience in plant design and engineering for projects ranging from small-scale plant retrofits to high volume greenfield start-ups.
With our multi-disciplined engineering capabilities, including metallurgical process, civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering we can offer you defensible:
- Process flowsheet design
- Capital and operating cost estimates
- Economic assessments
- Scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- QP sign-off and JORC or NI 43-101 compliant reports
- Detail design and engineering
- Procurement and construction management
- Plant audits, optimisation and trade-off studies
- Process plant upgrades and retrofits
Partner with SGS when you need integrated analytical, metallurgical, in-plant and commercial transaction expertise to unlock the full economic potential of your project. Contact our experienced engineering team and be confident that your plant design will deliver optimal recovery and product quality.