Environment Sustainable Asset Services
Sustainable asset services from SGS – reduce environmental impact and increase the performance of buildings throughout their lifecycle with a comprehensive range of consultancy, assessment, testing and certification services.
The sustainability of your asset has never been so important. That is why you need to ensure that your buildings or facilities operate efficiently while having a minimum impact on the environment. Our sustainable asset services help you to achieve these objectives.
Why choose sustainable asset services from SGS?
Whether you are a real estate developer, construction company, property owner, asset manager, building material manufacturer or end user, we can help you:
- Increase the sustainability of your assets
- Get your achievement certified and recognised
- Optimise design and construction
- Reduce construction costs
- Reduce life cycle costs
- Increase energy and lighting efficiency
- Reduce waste
- Improve brand image
- Increase the value of your asset
- Ensure higher profits and quicker sales for developers
- Increase occupancy rates for owners by lowering maintenance and operating costs
- Increase staff productivity and reduce absenteeism
- Improve the health and well-being of tenants
Achieve a more sustainable building with independent sustainable asset services from a trusted provider
To ensure our complete impartiality, we do not to engage in any manufacturing, trading or financial activities that may compromise our independence and neutrality. This, along with our global expertise enables us to offer an integrated, multidisciplinary and transparent approach to sustainable asset services. This approach helps you to generate projects that meet your sustainability goals on time and on budget.
We challenge designers, construction contractors and their supply chains to provide the optimum sustainability outcome for the minimum cost. That is why our clients trust us to seek out value, help them achieve compliance and reach their sustainability goals.
Our sustainable asset services include:
- Feasibility studies and gap analysis for the assessment of designs
- Green building consultancy and facilitation for Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED), Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM) and a wide range of local green building certification schemes
- Building energy and lighting simulation and modeling
- Fundamental and enhanced third-party commissioning (Cx)
- Indoor environment sampling and testing
- Energy management services, such as energy audits of buildings and industrial settings, measurement and verification (M&V), and more
- Energy Management System (EnMS) services – complete solutions related to ISO 50001
- Building sustainability and carbon services. This includes carbon footprint analysis, life cycle assessment and remaining lifetime predictions
- Green building material performance testing
To find out more about how our sustainable asset services can help you increase the sustainability of your buildings or facilities, talk to us today.