Environmental, Health and Safety Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health and Safety Monitoring and Analysis
With over four decades of expertise, we are world leaders in industrial hygiene and occupational health and safety monitoring and analysis.
Based in Syracuse, NY (United States) SGS’s Galson laboratory is the world’s largest air laboratory and also the company’s global Centre of Excellence for industrial hygiene services.
At our Galson facilities, our guiding principles define the way we conduct our business:
- Quality comes first
- Always respond to the needs of the client
- Constantly innovate and improve
- Invest in people
- Safety is paramount
- Training and education are the key to the future
- Communication benefits everyone
- Integrity in everything
- Protect and nurture the environment
- Ensure a profitable outcome
SGS industrial hygiene testing services
We have a comprehensive range of services on offer, allowing us to help you find the optimal monitoring solution quicker and in the most cost-effective manner. Our services include several benefits, such as:
- FreePumpLoan™ – an innovative programme that is convenient and more cost-effective than traditional programmes
- Dedicated, experienced technical and administrative staff including Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH)
- Convenient locations throughout the US and Canada
- 24-7-365 presence
- Inventory of hygiene rental equipment
- Real-time IH Live chat
- Unsurpassed client service team
Why choose SGS?
We have access to a global network of over 6,000 environmental specialists, covering over 100 territories. Wherever you are in the world, our experts can help you find a convenient and cost-effective solution to your industrial hygiene and occupational health requirements.
SGS’s Galson laboratories deliver a truly LOCAL GLOBAL LAB™
To learn more about our range of services, contact your local SGS office.