Energy Emission Testing
Measurement of emissions is necessary to ensure compliance with emissions permits or regulatory limits. It can also be carried out for performance set-up purposes or to produce baseline or evaluation data.
SGS performs measurement of environmental emissions from chimneys and stacks across a wide range of industries.
Accredited stack testing services from SGS
SGS provides ISO 17025 accredited stack testing, which is normally required for integrated pollution prevention control (IPPC) and compliance testing.
We offer emission testing services for the following:
- Power stations (gas, coal, oil, biomass and alternative fuel)
- Incinerators (solid or liquid waste, MSW, hospital or industrial)
- Waste incineration
- Oil, gas and chemicals facilities
- Landfill (flares and engines)
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Cement plants
- Metal plants
- Metal finishing operators
- Asphalt plants
- Paper manufacturers
- Glass manufacturers
- Steel manufacturers
- Food manufacturers
- Mineral processors
In addition we can also provide our clients with the following services:
- Calibration of CEMS
- Computerised Dispersion Modelling
- Abatement efficiency trials
Find out more about how emissions testing services from SGS can support your compliance with emissions permits or regulatory limits.