Consumer Goods and Retail JPMA Certification 2.0
Certify that your products are safe by meeting the new JPMA 2.0 testing requirements with SGS.
US national trade organisation, the Juvenile Products Manufacturer’s Association (JPMA), has introduced JPMA Certification 2.0 in response to the increasing regulation and scrutiny of juvenile products. Based on conformance with the American Society of Toy Manufacturers (ASTM) and Federal Regulations (e.g. CFR and CPSIA) the new programme incorporates the requirements of some major retailers. It also focuses on upstream testing in manufacturing and pre-market certification of children’s products.
Manufacturers, buyers and retailers employing us to conduct JPMA certification will benefit from our independent and accredited third party testing labs. Meeting the JPMA’s new standard demonstrates your commitment to consumer safety and helps to build confidence in your products and brand.
The JPMA Certification 2.0 programme:
- Appeals to retailers and also to both small and large manufacturers
- Reduces testing duplication – with JPMA you can fulfil multiple retailer requirements in one testing programme, saving time and money
- Increases consumers’ and retailers’ confidence through third party testing
- Offers a more comprehensive and logical flow of testing
- Addresses the deficiency and redundancy of previous testing programmes
- Sets a standard accepted by government and retailers
JPMA has appointed SGS as the Programme Administrator and Principal Laboratory for Certification 2.0. With decades of experience and a global network of juvenile products experts, we are committed to supporting all your testing needs and keeping you abreast of changes in the industry.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you to demonstrate that your products meet the new JPMA Certification 2.0 standards.