Construction Building Inspection and Certification
Building inspection and certification from SGS – helps you comply with national and local building regulations.
Wherever your construction project is based, you need to comply with national and local building regulations. Our building inspection and certification services assess your project in accordance with the unique requirements of the country you are operating in. Plus, we can help you attain the legally required building certificate needed as proof of your construction project’s compliance.
Why use building inspection and certification services from SGS?
We offer you unrivalled experience covering all aspects of construction. As a result, we have the skills you need for comprehensive assessment, supervision and inspection of all your construction projects – regardless of size or location.
Our building inspection and certification services can help you:
- Ensure your building project meets the structural, safety, fire protection, energy saving and accessibility requirements of the country you are operating in
- Assure compliance with required building regulations and standards, and achieve legal building certification
- Reduce technical risks and prevent construction errors with our expert technical assistance
- Control budgets and keep your construction project on schedule with comprehensive supervision at every stage of your project
A leading provider of building inspection and certification across the globe
As a leading provider, we offer you unrivalled experience in building inspection and certification. That’s why we are the first choice for public institutions, private investors, real estate owners, insurers and construction companies, requiring support with construction projects all over the world.
Our building inspection and certification services include:
- Conformity certification
- Construction supervision and technical control during construction
- Design verification of your construction plans
- Energy certification
- Health, safety and environment management
- Inspection of existing buildings
- Maintenance management
- Quality assurance and quality control inspections
- Sustainability analysis of your construction project
Contact us to find out how our building inspection and certification services can help you comply with national and local building regulations.