ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems – Introduction Course
ISO 9001:2015 training from SGS – an introduction to ISO’s quality management system (QMS) standard.
ISO 9001:2015 positions the standard as an integral part of an organisation's efforts towards the broader aim of sustainable development. It also promotes ISO 9001 as a tool for improving an organisation's overall performance.
Suitable for anyone working with quality management system (QMS) standards, the objective of this course is to provide participants with a comprehensive introduction to ISO 9001:2015.
ISO 9001:2015 covers the following areas:
- Structure and terminology, including incorporation of the Annex SL framework
- The wider internal and external context of an organisation’s QMS (Clauses 4 and 6)
- Detailed QMS requirements (broadly clauses 5 and 7 to 10)
On completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and intent of the series of management system standards
- Understand the application of the principles of quality management
- Explain the relationships between the clauses of ISO 9001:2015
We offer the following options:
- Face to face: one-day course. On completion of this course, attendees will receive an SGS Certificate of Attendance.
- eLearning: one-hour course (overview). On completion of this course, attendees will receive an SGS Certificate of Completion.
For further information on ISO 9001:2015 training, contact SGS today.