Chemical cGMP Analytical Chemistry - QC Release
Analytical chemistry services from SGS provide you with the professional expertise and regulatory qualifications to perform the necessary raw material testing, and testing on APIs, finished products, packaging material and medical devices.
Our well-equipped, state-of-the-art laboratories offer comprehensive testing services according to the pharmacopoeia (e.g. EP, USP, BP, JP) and to your specifications. All of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies entrust their quality control and testing to SGS.
Chemical and Physico-Chemical Testing of Pharmaceuticals
- Assays and chemical tests
- Chromatographic tests
- Identification of active ingredients and impurities
- Physical and physico-chemical determinations
- Melting point
- Particle size
- Osmolality and osmolarity
- Flash point
- Loss on drying
- Limit tests
- Heavy metals
- Residual solvents
- Volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Organic volatile impurities (OVI)
- Pharmaceutical technical procedures
- Sampling and analyses of water for pharmaceutical purposes and controlled process environments (e.g. TOC, conductivity)
Contact SGS today to learn how we can help with your analytical chemistry testing.