Chemical Microbiological Testing for Life Sciences
At SGS, we are leaders in microbiology testing services for quality control, providing a complete array of services for the bio/pharmaceutical industry.
Our scientists are published and are active on the scientific committees of several organisations. Capabilities range from assessment of microbial contamination to confirmation of antimicrobial activity.
Our facilities meet the demanding cleanliness and engineering requirements of microbiological testing programmes. Class 100 hoods, clean rooms and isolators are available for microbial evaluation.
Biological and Microbiological Testing Services:
- Microbial limits tests
- Sterility testing
- Microbial contaminant identification
- Preservatives testing and microbial challenges
- Mycoplasma testing
- Microbiological assessment of antibiotics
- Bacterial endotoxin testing
- Sampling and analysis of water for pharmaceutical microbiology
- Chemical disinfectant testing and cleaning studies
- Environmental Monitoring
- Microbiological attribute studies (barrier testing: packaging, condoms, medical gloves; hygienic and antibacterial test: contact lenses, personal care products, etc.)
- Particulate testing