V-Label is the most trusted symbol of quality for vegans and vegetarians internationally.
- Complete the form to receive our standard V-Label client questionnaire. Once completed, SGS will put you in direct contact with the appropriate V-Label License body.
- Complete your V-Label license application and provide the necessary information required for your license offer. V-Label will calculate your annual license fee.
- Sign your license agreement with V-Label and provide the necessary product information. V-Label will issue a product certificate which will allow you to use the V-Label for respective products.
- Book your onsite audit with SGS and prepare your facility for audit, as required.
- Once you successfully complete your audit, you will be issued with a certificate of compliance against the V-Label requirements for your facility to support your V-Label license.
- Maintain your V-Label certification by planning for your facility’s audits and conducting any product testing that maybe necessary.
Now, food and wine manufacturers can follow a simple and consistent certification process to increase trust in their vegan and vegetarian products globally.
In addition to being the auditing body for standalone and addendum audits to the V-Label vegan and vegetarian certification scheme, you can benefit from SGS’s other associated services, including:
- Testing – SGS provides vegan product testing to validate the absence of animal ingredients
- Training – Ensure you are prepared for certification
- Gluten-Free Certification Audits – Combine your V-Label vegan/vegetarian certification audit with the gluten-free certification scheme of your choice to save time and costs.