As companies extend their global reach they have an increasing responsibility to monitor their entire supply chain and find more effective ways to evaluate and manage supplier risk.
This is a fully managed modular programme covering a range of risk areas. This includes risk assessments on a supplier’s ability to meet quality and capacity requirements alongside their health and safety, social, environmental and business responsibility practices.
- Accurate and up to date supplier information with on-going updates throughout each year
- A risk assessment process for all suppliers, developed in partnership with our clients
- Risk based audits on suppliers as a physical validation of their self-assessment questionnaire
- Storage of the risk assessment, self-assessment questionnaire and supplier audit information in a single location
- Performance analytics for both clients and their supplier