Insourcing is the practice of taking tasks that would have otherwise been outsourced back in-house in order to alleviate costs and to monitor these tasks more effectively.
SGS Life Sciences offer a flexible insourcing business model that helps companies to focus on core competencies, improving their overall performance, as well as helping to contain costs by leveraging external management, quality, capability and capacity.
We are experts in providing technical, quality professionals and support staff for deployment in GXP, ISO environments within R&D and commercialisation, manufacturing functions of biologics, pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
- Assignments from six months to permanent
- Minimum two FTEs
- Global resourcing, general induction, contract and payroll infrastructure
- Project management and governance
- Technical oversight
- Sample/reference standard management
- Microbiology Quality Control (QC)
- Chemistry QC
- Biochemistry QC
- Method development and validation
- Environmental monitoring
- Manufacturing support
- Stability programme management
- Regulatory administration and project management