Complete the paperwork yourself by using our online software. Never worry about external fees again.
Software that organises your international trade
Our software helps you manage your global trade. We believe that streamlining your import and export management is key to increasing productivity and ultimately improving your bottom line. You can even delay declarations so pre-lodging isn't required.
- Over 200 export documents available
- Import and Export declarations
- Includes new Customs Declaration Service (CDS) module
- Cloud based software, no time consuming installation
- Securely save your data in our database
- Save time re-keying your data
- Submit and manage your declarations
- We proudly support our products
- Run off reports of your data
- Easily add colleagues and new starters
- Set your defaults e.g. Exporter addresses
- Align your printing to the forms
Exporting software is available by pay-as-you-go or subscription.
Import software available as subscription package only.
Choose a package that is right for you.
Whether big or small your company can benefit from our services.
Did you know that HMRC will be closing its Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight (CHIEF) system for imports in September 2022 and for exports in 31 March 2023. They will replace this system with the Customs Declaration Service (CDS), which is now live. This new system will serve as the UK’s single customs platform which means that all import and export declarations will need to be declared through new system from this date.
SGS have enhanced their flagship eGTA application with the addition of a CDS module, allowing easy transition to the new system. Our eGTA CDS module allows data for your declarations to be stored, providing efficiencies when completing declarations and minimising the risk of errors. Full training, system updates and on-going helpdesk support are provided. Our CDS module also has more data requirements than the current CHIEF system. Find out more about our software options below.