Making import and export declarations through the same broker will enable you to save time and costs and reduce the risk of error.
Post-Brexit, UK companies wishing to transport their goods to and from mainland Europe and beyond now need a import and export documentation. Every year we submit over 100,000 export declarations in the UK, supporting exporters from all industries with all types of products to all possible destinations. We also draw up relevant documents such as certificates of origin (EUR1, COO, ATR, T2L) and excise duties documents (eAD).
Importing and Exporting to and from the UK
If you're moving goods to and from the UK, you need the correct import or export document. We draw up your declarations and ensure that these documents are correctly processed in the customs systems. This prevents any additional tax assessments.
Our UK brokerage team are able to do the import clearance inbound or the export clearance outbound within the UK. We can refer customers to our partners in Europe to complete the service if you're outside the UK.
Benefits of SGS Customs Services
- Offices covering North and South of the UK
- End to end customs service facilitation offerings in UK and the EU
- Access to SGS customs guarantees
- Benefit from trusted HMRC authorisations including CFSP
- eCustoms options, provide data electronically
- When you need to be sure...SGS