Enhance your internal and external customers’ experience through UKAS accredited Customer Service Excellence certification
Continuously improve your internal and external customers’ experience. Assess your own capability and set challenging targets in relation to customer focused service delivery, at the same time as implementing processes to identify areas and methods for improvement. The CSE standard is based on the following key principles of customer service:
- Segmentation – who are your customers?
- Customer insight – what do they need?
- Customer journey mapping – how do you ensure their needs are met from beginning to end?
- Access channels – how do they use your service?
- Drivers of customer satisfaction – are your customers satisfied?