Why choose BS 10012:2017 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification?
By achieving certification to both BS 10012 and ISO/IEC 27001, compliance can be demonstrated to both data privacy and information security requirements, as required by the GDPR. Combining them into one audit can reduce the costs of certification.
Benefits of achieving BS 10012:2017 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certifications include:
- Demonstrate to customers, third parties and stakeholders that their data is processed, protected, accessible and stored securely
- Reduce the risk of financial penalties and reputational damage, which could result from loss of personal information
- Reduce the cost of recovery from both data privacy and data security breaches
- Competitive advantage during the tender process
- Comply with Data Protection legislation
- Security risks, threats and vulnerabilities are identified, prioritised and managed cost effectively
- Safeguards your valuable data and intellectual property
- Maintain existing business
- Increase stakeholder confidence
- Improve employee morale
To find out how SGS can help you with certification, audits and training for BS 10012:2017 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, contact us today.