Client Communication Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Chain of Custody (COC) Clients
This page provides our clients and any interested businesses with up to date information and assistance regarding Chain of Custody (COC) certification – Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFCTM).
This valuable resource is a one-stop shop, where you will be able to find pre-certification information, easy access to the various standards and other FSC or PEFC official communications, and related forest product supply chain resources and information.
We strongly recommend that our certified clients, who as certified organisations are responsible for ensuring that they are up to date with changes to the standards and other Chain of Custody certification requirements, bookmark this page and visit it regularly.
CoC related information
- FSC Access Instructions for Trademark Training for Certificate Holders (PDF 447 KB)
- FSC Updates to Trademark Registration List (PDF 508 KB)
- Using the Forests For All Forever Marks Guidance Document (PDF 1.9 MB)
- Interpretations of the Chain of Custody Normative Framework (PDF 1.2 MB)
- Annual Administration Fee (AAF) Update (PDF 618 KB)
- Requirements for use of the FSC Trademarks by Certificate Holders (PDF 1.04 MB)
- Frequently Asked Questions: Requirements for use of the FSC Trademarks by Certificate Holders (PDF 178 KB)
- Requirements for use of the FSC Trademarks by Certificate Holders – Crosswalk V2-0 and V1-2 (PDF 1.08 MB)
- FSC Directive on Chain of Custody Certification (PDF 731 KB)
- FSC Annual Accreditation Fee Increase (PDF 618 KB)
- FSC Annual Accreditation Fee FAQ (PDF 96.4 KB)
- COC Update for Certification Holders – 2016 Webinar (PDF 2.29 MB)
- COC Crosswalk V3 and V2-1 Comparison Document (PDF 794 KB)
Broader forestry related information
- Forest Law Enforcement, Government and Trade (FLEGT) Timber Industry Launch Kit (PDF 135 KB)
- FLEGT Factsheet (PDF 233 KB)
- FLEGT Licensed Timber Essential Information (PDF 1.04 MB)
- Overdue Diligence Report on Teak Exports (PDF 447 KB)