Client Communication Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Chain of Custody (COC) Clients
This page provides our clients and any interested businesses with up to date information and assistance regarding Chain of Custody (COC) certification – Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFCTM).
This valuable resource is a one-stop shop, where you will be able to find pre-certification information, easy access to the various standards and other FSC or PEFC official communications, and related forest product supply chain resources and information.
We strongly recommend that our certified clients, who as certified organisations are responsible for ensuring that they are up to date with changes to the standards and other Chain of Custody certification requirements, bookmark this page and visit it regularly.
- FSC® Chain of Custody Certification FSC-STD-40-004 V3-1 EN (PDF 836 KB)
- FSC® Chain of Custody Evaluations FSC-STD-20-011 V4-0 EN (PDF 615 KB)
CoC related information
- ADVICE-40-004-19 Species Information In FSC® Product Groups (Amended On: 12 August 2020) (PDF 95 KB)
- FSC® Directive on Chain of Custody Certification FSC-DIR-40-004 EN - Last Updated: 10 March 2020 (PDF 622 KB)
- FSC® Calculating Financial Penalty/Compensation Fee and Processing Evidence for Blocked Organizations FSC-PRO-10-003 V1-0 EN (PDF 353 KB)
- FSC® Interpretations of The Normative Framework TRADEMARK 5 May 2021 (PDF 316 KB)
- FSC® Changes to The Trademark Registration List as of 19 November 2019 (PDF 105 KB)
- FSC® Interpretations of The Normative Framework CHAIN OF CUSTODY 18 September 2019 (PDF 1.37 MB)
- Access Instructions: FSC® Trademark Training for Certificate Holders March 2018 (PDF 447 KB)
- FSC® Using The ‘Forests for All Forever’ Marks Guidance Document FSC-STD-50-001 V2-0 (PDF 1.9 MB)
- Requirements for Use of the FSC® Trademarks by Certificate Holders FSC-STD-50-001 V2-0 (PDF 1.04 MB)
Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) Updates
- PEFC ST 2001-2020 - PEFC Trademark Rules – Requirements (PDF 1.92 MB)
- PEFC ST 2002-2020 - Chain of Custody of Forest and Tree Based Products – Requirements (PDF 446 KB)