Training Services Senior Management Training
Senior management training from SGS – enabling organisations to develop talent in-house.
Our Senior Management Programme (SMP) is designed for those operating at middle to senior management level either as heads of departments or business functions. The training aims to develop change, finance and people management skills as well as enhancing equality and diversity, critical thinking, creativity and innovation.
Why choose senior management training from SGS?
This interactive programme is delivered over two lots of three days using a mixture of workshops with exercises, presentations and facilitated discussions. By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess and improve their own leadership capability, identifying strengths and nurturing areas for improvement
- Develop and build teams to achieve organisational goals, coaching, mentoring and managing people to maximise their performance
- Apply creativity and innovation to effectively manage change within the organisation
- Present a robust financial case with options to inform leadership decisions
- Develop critical thinking skills, assessing and reflecting on the validity and impact of information
Those enrolled on the SMP complete a 5,000 word written work-based assignment, identifying, critically assessing and evaluating options for improvement and innovation in their organisation. This includes a change management plan together with a quotation. Additionally participants engage in action learning and write a 3,000 word work-based assignment to analyse and reflect on their performance as a leader, developing an action plan to improve their leadership and management capabilities in the workplace.
Completion of this programme can result in a level 5 qualification in leadership and management accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
To learn more about our training services contact SGS today.