Training Services ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems – Implementation Training
This training provides a framework to help in developing an environmental management system (EMS).
The ISO 14001:2004 Implementation Training is designed to help you implement and maintain an effective EMS strategy while meeting the ISO requirements.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Assess the environmental aspects and impacts as the basis of ‘what to manage’
- Identify and manage the legal and other requirements so that you can develop the environmental policy, objectives and strategy for the EMS
- Determine appropriate operational controls
- Develop an effective training programme
- Devise an effective EMS documentation
The training is based on case study materials and practical exercises.
Please note: Participants should already possess basic awareness of ISO 14001:2004.
Contact SGS today to learn more about the benefits of SGS ISO 14001 Implementation Training.