Training Services Energy Institute Level 1: Certificate in Energy Management Essentials
A comprehensive, five-day course from the Energy Institute, providing a practical overview of energy management fundamentals.
Effective energy management is an essential tool in helping to reduce carbon emissions, improve efficiency and save money. In partnership with the Energy Institute – the professional body for the energy industry and the only body granting the Chartered Energy Manager title – we now offer professional training and qualifications in energy management.
The Energy Institute Level 1: Certificate in Energy Management Essentials is a five-day introductory course, providing a comprehensive, practical overview of the fundamentals of energy management.
Why choose this certification?
This course provides you with all the essential knowledge and skills you need to:
- Save energy
- Reduce operational costs
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Comply with legislation
- Meet your organisation’s environmental goals.
This course is available as a five-day classroom course or a 60-hour online course.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at:
- Those looking to begin a career in energy management or who have recently taken up a role with energy management responsibilities
- Those who would like to refresh their knowledge before pursuing an Energy Institute upper-level training course
- Those coming from a wide range of fields, including procurement, facilities management, finance, CSR and sustainability, who want to gain a better understanding of energy management
The requirements are as follows:
- This course is suitable for those with little or no knowledge or experience of energy management
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent and some experience using Microsoft Excel is required
Why take Energy Institute training?
The Energy Institute is committed to providing professionals with all the resources they need to achieve the highest level of competence in energy management. Completing Energy Institute training and achieving qualifications through the SGS academy allows professionals to:
- Develop knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate experience to employers, clients and peers
- Improve employability, confidence and performance
Those undertaking Energy Institute training also benefit from a host of additional professional development resources at their disposal, from networking opportunities and events to free online CPD articles and knowledge resources.
Contact us today to find out how Energy Institute training with SGS Academy can support your business, or download the brochure to find out more.