Training Services Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Reporting Training
Mandatory greenhouse gas (GHG) reporting training from SGS – provides participants with an awareness of the requirements of the Greenhouse Gas Emissions (GHG) Regulations for UK quoted companies.
In June 2013, The Companies Act 2006 (Strategic Report and Directors’ Report) Regulations 2013 was laid before Parliament, requiring companies listed in the London Stock Exchange to report on their annual GHG emissions. The legislation will affect around 1,100 companies, requiring them to report on UK and overseas operations from October 2013.
Why choose mandatory GHG reporting training from SGS?
By the end of this course, delegates will:
- Understand the regulations in the context of existing UK and EU policy
- Be aware of appropriate methodologies that can be used as a framework for reporting
- Understand how existing reporting undertaken by companies can be used for reporting under the regulations
- Recognise the approaches for organisational and operational boundaries in GHG reporting under the regulations
- Have an overview of different types of emissions calculations and how to prepare a GHG inventory
- Understand other requirements of the regulations
- Appreciate the role of verification in GHG reporting
Greenhouse Gas Reporting Training from SGS, a Global Leader
All our trainers are experts in their field and have been selected because they have hands-on, practical experience in their areas of expertise - often gained within SGS itself.
As a global leader in training services, we offer you unparalleled experience, resources and qualified/certified instructors to help deliver the training you need. Our blended learning experiences and accelerated learning techniques help you to achieve your training goals, either for individuals, or your workforce as a whole.
Contact us today to find out how training from SGS can support your business.