Sustainability Product Safety Services
Keep pace with changing environmental regulations with support from SGS product safety services.
We are your perfect partner for steering you through the complexities of current and anticipated regulatory compliance.
To deal effectively and efficiently with changing legislation and regulations, our accredited teams provide you with product safety solutions to suit your business activities. Our experts have worldwide experience dealing with a wide range of industries and a vast knowledge of the regulatory requirements at local, national and international levels.
Our environmental services teams will help you to submit the correct product safety reports and requisite chemical safety data sheets to meet the full range of legal requirements. We provide physical assistance when your business needs emergency situation management. And we also provide a range of environmental and safety training programmes to provide your team with the latest health and safety information.
Our product safety activities cover the following areas:
- Material safety data sheet management to prove your compliance with regulations for chemical substance classification
- Compliance support for the Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) regulation
- Emergency planning
- Emergency communication services
- Notification reports in the event of an emergency involving hazardous substances
- Classification, labelling and packaging (CLP) regulation advice
- Physical assistance when you need emergency situation management
- A range of environmental and safety training programmes to provide your team with the latest health and safety information
Our cost-effective and streamlined solutions can help save you money, protect your business reputation and ensure a continuous supply of your products without delays.