Offshore Europe 2017
Join our experts at stand 2A60 to talk about your Ex certification and training requirements.
05 Sep 2017, 10:00
08 Sep 2017, 12:00
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Visit the SGS Baseefa stand at Offshore Europe 2017 to talk to our experts about your Ex certification and training requirements, and pick up our free guides and wallcharts. We’ll be at Stand 2A60.
Designing and certifying equipment for hazardous areas can be an arduous task, but one made easier when discussed with experts. SGS Baseefa prides itself of helping customers with the technical requirements of the ATEX Directive, IECEx Scheme and North American Approvals.
As part of our desire to help customers to understand and prepare for Certification we have recently published two free Guides:
- An Introduction to Explosion Protection & Certification
- Flameproof Equipment – Design and Certification Whitepaper
Both of these Guides will be available from our stand, along with wallcharts and other useful literature.
Our range of standard and bespoke training also offers a comprehensive source of information, and we deliver courses ranging from 1- 4 days in duration covering subjects including:
- The ATEX directives
- Requirements of DSEAR
- Risk assessment & area classification
- ATEX & IECEx product certification
- The conformity assessment
- QA system requirements for manufacturers
- Protection concepts
- Installation, inspection & maintenance
Our experts will be on the stand from 5–8 September to answer your questions and discuss any certification and training requirements that you may have. We look forward to seeing you there.
About Offshore Europe 2017
SPE Offshore Europe is one of Europe’s leading E&P events. Based in Aberdeen, the conference and exhibition runs for 4 days, from 5–8 September, and gives attendees the opportunity to:
- Discover 1000s of the latest upstream technologies
- Connect with the global industry
- Gain new technical expertise
- Keep up with business trends
We look forward to meeting you at Stand 2A60.